Greetings from the NOVITA family. Although NOVITA makes every effort to ensure that every product is free from manufacturing flaws, there is really no way for us to guarantee that the product is in perfect working order without actually opening it. You can ask for a replacement if a manufacturing flaw is discovered in a product you recently purchased from NOVITA.
Things that are covered under Warranty
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and the purpose for which the product was designed.
- This limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by NOVITA or its authorized service centers.
- NOVITA may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects.
- NOVITA will replace a product that has been certified as defective or damaged beyond repair by our Quality Check team, only ONCE during the warranty period.
- NOVITA will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below. Repair of “Out of Warranty” products shall be separately quoted by the NOVITA service center and respective services shall be provided upon service fee payment.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer-induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty
- The warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse, or negligence), and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires, or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on the outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents, or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons, and other attachments.
Things that are not covered under Warranty
- Products purchased from unauthorized online & offline re-sellers
- Products damaged from improper handling and usage
- Lost or stolen products
- Products purchased over 12 months ago
- A non-quality-related issue
- Free products
- Accidental damage/Intentional physical damage
- Regular/ordinary wear & tear
- Acts of nature
- Commercial use
- Damage or inoperability caused by repair work performed by the customer or any unauthorized repair center
- Defects or damage caused to the product in conjunction or in connection with accessories, products not approved by NOVITA
- The expense incurred by the customer to send the product to NOVITA’s fulfillment center to claim the Warranty. Such expenses are non-refundable.
- In case of Customer Induced Damage, the customer will not be provided with the service of repair or replacement.
The product can be registered only within 10 days of its purchase to avail the warranty.
The customer must get in touch with our customer service department by calling +91-7208845987, sending an email to email@example.com, or using the online portal support.novita-global.com to get in touch with us. After investigating your complaint, the customer service team will make the proper decision. If a replacement is approved, the customer is responsible for shipping the damaged or defective item to the service centre and will be charged accordingly. An exchange is not guaranteed by authorization. Once we get the return package, we will provide an exchange. All parts, instructions, registration cards, and the original, undamaged packing must be included with every product that is returned.